Health & Safety Policy Statement
Clairglow Heating Limited gives the highest priority to the health, safety and welfare of its employees, clients, contractors and visitors. Health and safety has equal ranking with the responsibilities for commercial, operational and financial aspects of the business.
The company recognises its legal and moral responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and related legislation to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of its employees and of other people who may be affected by our activities. Particular attention is paid to the provision and maintenance of:
- Plant, equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health
- Safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances
- Sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable employees to avoid hazards and contribute positively to their own health and safety
- A safe place of work with minimum risk and with safe access to and egress from it. Risk assessments will be undertaken to identify what safety measures are needed
- A safe and healthy working environment
- Adequate welfare facilities
Suitable arrangements for identification, monitoring, controlling and reviewing this policy will be made to ensure its effective implementation.
Breaches of safety procedure will lead to disciplinary action.
This statement of policy will be made available to all employees. They are encouraged to make suggestions for improvement in health, safety and environmental matters.