The management of Clairglow Heating Ltd are dedicated to providing the highest possible standards of quality for its products and services and are dedicated to maintaining a Quality and Environmental Management system which ensures that its products and meet customer requirements within agreed parameters of cost, Quality and Delivery.
This is achieved by the use of Key Performance Indicators to measure the conformance to the above criteria and use this information as drivers for the Continuous Improvement throughout the Company.
The company’s Quality and Environmental Management system concentrates upon error prevention, by investigating processes, identifying errors and opportunities for errors and implementing corrective and preventative action to correct and avoid such occurrences. The company defines quality as the conformance of its products and service to established and documented requirements derived from Client needs, employee expertise and experience.
Systems are open to constant examination and review by all company personnel and approved third parties enabling observations to be made and incorporated, which provide for continuous improvement.
The company is proud of its good reputation for responsible practices and dedicated Client care, which are a result of the company’s ethical culture, skilled committed staff, and quality control over its services and products.
It is the company’s policy to seek to operate to these standards continuously and to implement and operate fully the BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 quality assurance standard and BS EN 14001:2015, environmental standard through registration and annual review.
Suppliers to the company will be actively encouraged to improve the quality and reliability of their services and products. The company complies with all legislation relevant to its particular industry sector together with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Clairglow Heating Ltd has identified the need to pursue responsible policies towards the community and that the interests of industry will not be served at the expense of the environment. It is the company’s belief that, in applying these Standards, policies and procedures it will be able to operate to the requirements of its Clients and industry accordingly.
The management team of Clairglow Heating Ltd has recognised that good environmental practice is vital to the survival, posture and combined prosperity of both company and that of its customers and suppliers.
In order to take full advantage of the potential this offers, the company has implemented and maintains an Environmental Management System based on the requirements of ISO 14001 – 2015.
Our policy towards the effective management of the environment is as follows:
- We will, at all times, comply with mandatory legal requirements for all activities and processes carried out on the company site and use whatever influence we can to promote the same to all suppliers and sub-contractors performing activities on our behalf, whether on or off site.
- We intend as a primary objective to continually reduce and, wherever possible, prevent pollution resulting from the company’s activities and processes.
- We will utilise the full potential of the work force by providing all necessary training and a working environment that promotes safe and clean working practices.
- We shall continually monitor our activities and processes in order to ensure efficient use of resources and to identify actual or potential sources of pollution with a view to implementing controls and necessary emergency response procedures thus minimising waste generation, environmental impact and nuisance to neighbours.
- On an annual basis, we will review the environmental performance of the company in order to: 1. i) Ensure compliance with the requirements of legislation and this policy; 2. ii) Identify areas for improvement, set specific objectives for the company and, wherever possible, target dates for achievement. In addition to this policy being displayed and distributed to all our employees, copies will be made available to any organisations or individuals without prejudice who make such a request.