Mobile Boiler Hire
Our Temporary Boiler Plant can provide both Heating and Hot Water for planned projects or emergency breakdown situations.
Our mobile plant rooms are designed and built in-house providing our clients with heating and hot water solutions during major works on boiler plant rooms. Using our our own plant on the project we are involved in enables us to offer financial savings to our Clients.
Emergency response includes delivery and connection within 24 hours.
Our Temporary Boiler Plant comes in two different sizes and our largest unit offers a built in canteen facility for sites where space is limited.
- Our units come in two sizes:
- 3.6m X 2.1m X 2.6m and
- 5.4m x 2.1m x 2.6m
- Small and compact – No HGV required making delivery to even the smallest sites achievable.
- No extra cost for delivery and collection, no damage waiver required.
- Once delivered to the required location the unit is lowered level with antitheft devices in place, including secure perimeter fencing with relevant Health and Safety Warning notices.
- Independently controlled producing up to 600Kw heating output.
- Integral 500 Litre hot water cylinder; should the need of heating and hot water be required.
- In house engineers providing services such as; adaption of connection pipework to heating, hot water and gas. Swift and seamless connection process, delivering consistent heating and hot water within 24 hours.
- Our larger unit contains a compliant site welfare canteen area.
For information and pricing to hire our facilities please contact Jamie Clowes on:
01732885822 or email us: email@example.com