Clairglow Heating is a well established M&E contracting company based Sevenoaks, Kent.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a Full Time M&E Administrator to assist our Estimating and Commercial Project Team.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone seeking to develop a career within the construction industry. If successful, the role will lead to excellent long-term progression.
Working under the guidance of the Estimating & Project Team, specific roles and responsibilities may include:
- Provide assistance to the Estimating and Project Managers as required
- Provide support and assistance with CAD drawings using AutoCAD.
- Assisting with the preparation of engineering drawings, specifications and contract documentation
- Obtain and deliver accurate market quotes for material orders as required.
- Assisting with tender estimates including material lists
- Assisting with project handovers
- Assisting with coordination of all site and client required documentation and paperwork associated with the project
- Ability to closely manage and accurately update live costs for all current projects
- Assist with Health & Safety implementation and compliance
- Provide general administrative support, working flexibly across teams where required.
- Creating and updating project specific Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- Compiling job files and work packs
- Project filing and version control
- Be point of contact for engineer queries
- Composing letters & spreadsheets as required
- The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; be a confident verbal and written communicator with the ability to communicate with all levels
- Have a strong numerical background with good analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel (MS Project, Amtech, CAD would be an advantage)
- Be well organised, able to manage time effectively and deliver to tight deadlines
- A proactive approach and show initiative and pay attention to detail
- High level of job commitment & take responsibility for personal development
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C or above – or equivalent
- Training would be given in office procedures and administrative duties
- Training would be given in all proprietary software
- Salary depending on experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8-5:30
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your CV to Jamie Clowes: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an Electrician to join our Electrical Division to carry out electrical rewires and upgrades within domestic properties.
The job involves
- Domestic electrical works working on both occupied and void housing.
- Electrical rewiring and upgrading within domestic properties.
- Wiring of Central Heating installations in domestic properties.
- Fuseboard changes, Smoke detector installation.
- Periodic Testing and inspection.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 3 years experience within a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working within occupied homes
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- City & Guilds Level 3 certificate in the requirements for Electrical Installation (2382)
- City and Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection
- Practical Skills Achievement Measurement1 (AM1).
- Level 2 certificate in Electrical Installation theory and practice part 1(2360) or similar
- Level 3 certificate in Electrical Installation theory and practice part 2. (2360) or similar
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation (Or similar apprenticeship scheme)
- Flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Reliable, trustworthy and hard working
- Professional attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your CV to Gary Frost: email@example.com